Rosegal wishlist : Halloween sale

By CHERRY BLOSSOM - 17:58

You know how much I like online shopping,and today I am presenting you the items I found at Rosegal....
Although I am not a plus size,I am glad to see that girls that are plus size can find various items for themselves here..(Rosegal).
People around the world are preparing to celebrate Halloween, and currently Rosegal Halloween Sale  is happening at the website,and there is 30% off New product + turntable draw coupon, up to $20 off (full reduction).
So, let me show you what I chose among those scary Halloween items :)



If you want to be scary yet elegant I suggest to try this dress. Lace corset dress / click here


This is really interesting,you can pair it with a dress and get a nice scary combo Blood choker / click here



And this wig is something great for big change of your appearence you will surely be hard to recognize Long wavy wig / click here





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentari